About RBI Living Well
Living Well Locations
Living Well UK
Living Well USA
30 day challenge october 2017
30 day challenge spring 2017
The Great RBI Sleep Month
New Year, Better You!
30 Day Challenge November 2016
30 Day Challenge July 2016
Understanding Alcohol (Webex)
Healthy Heart Month - February
Nutrition for Energy & Resilience Webinar
Living Well people Blog
30 Day “Get Ready for Winter” Challenge survey
1. How did you find the Living Well 30 Day Challenge?
It was great fun
It built great team spirit
It made me more conscious of my activities
It motivated me to do more
I wanted it to keep going
I didn't really enjoy it
Tick your 3 top answers
If you didn't enjoy it, please tell us why that was?
2. Did you reach the end of the 30 day challenge?
If you did not complete the Challenge, when and why did you stop?
3. What have you gained or improved as a result of the Challenge?
I am a lot more active than I was
Our team has really bonded
My team will continue to keep active
I eat more healthily
I am sleeping better
I feel more energised
I feel more productive at work
Other (Please specify)
4. Did you share your #LWC2016 challenge on social media?
5. If yes, did you find it useful sharing your journey with others?
6. Have you developed any healthy behaviours or habits as a result of the 30 day challenge? If so, what?
7. Will you continue Living Well with the activities you undertook on the Challenge, long-term?
I'll try my best
8. If we were to run another type of challenge in the future, what would you like it to be?
9. TEAM PRIZE! Please remember to include your team name in this question so we know who you are! Please tell us about the journey your team has been on as part of the Living Well 30 Day Challenge. Has it helped you bond as a team? Where did you start from and where have you got to on your journey? How have you motivated each other to keep active? Any specific examples of where you have come together to work as a team? Please feel free to include any other information that you believe may help support your answer..
10. Was 30 days a good length of time for the challenge?
Yes, it was just right
No, it was too long
Your work email address
Create a free website